H-Hour: World's Elite A Tactical, Team-Based, Military Shooter
Connor Thomas Elite Team Leader/Operator
PSYOP A Game Designer's Blog
Community Forums The SOF Studios' Network
SOF Studios An Independent Game Developer
Putting The Tactical Back In Shooter Gaming
Undertaken by acknowledged experts from the gaming industry and elite Special Operations veterans, H-Hour's unique game design pushes innovation in the areas of core gameplay, community, and gaming analytics. Learn more about H-Hour >>
Introducing H-Hour's First Real World Hero
Connor is an Assault Team Leader for the most highly regarded combat unit in the U.S. Army, and the humble recipient of numerous decorations, including five Bronze Stars, one of which is distinguished by the Combat "V". Learn more about Connor >>
Follow David As He Develops H-Hour
PSYOP is the personal blog of SOF Studios' world-renowned games designer and shooter gaming luminary, David "DoctorBoom" Sears , whose insights and opinions derive from over two decades of working in the games industry. Visit PSYOP >>
Collaborate With Our Studio, Decorated Heroes, And Other Gamers
We have created an environment dedicated to communicating with our fans. Join us as we discuss H-Hour, authenticity, game design, this week's studio pick, and much, much more. Start collaborating >>
War Is Hell But Making Games Doesn't Have To Be
Led by elite Special Operations veterans and premier gaming experts, SOF Studios is focused on one simple goal: to create a tactical shooter franchise for the millions in clans around the globe demanding more. Go now >>
Posted on Apr 03 2014 03:41 PM in General
On behalf of SOF Studios we'd like to thank our community for making this happen. This was based entirely on community support and your efforts and hard work resulted in a landslide victory for H-Hour.
Read More >>107 comments
Posted on Mar 17 2014 11:43 PM in PSYOP
It’s always interesting to note the feelings one experiences at the end of a production cycle. As usual, I’m slightly annoyed with the few bugs we weren’t able to stamp out completely and there was never a shortage of ideas for improvement of the proof...
Read More >>139 comments
19 April 2014Extraction...with a twist
- Not often I get an ideas for gameplay, however I was thinking about...and don't shoot me down as I am just spitballing and could be used in Clan...
19 April 2014Map idea
- Always thought the "dam" mission offline on socom2 would have been a good map for multiplayer
I know you cant use it, but maybe something simil...
19 April 2014Green U:p Maps.
- I would like to have the choice to jump off instead of exploding. For your considerat...
19 April 2014Some of you guys amaze me...
- I can not even believe that there was a poll for weapon customization....
There is a reason why we dont like Call of Duty.....
19 April 2014First Person Mode
- Will there still be a first person mode in this game? I think there was but I haven't heard anything mentioned about it in a long time. And also...
18 April 2014H-Hour at E3 2014?
- Any news if SOF will be attending E3 this year to show off H-Hour?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
18 April 2014Created rooms with a description.
- It was always annoying when creating a custom that you were limited on characters with the title of the room. If you wanted to make a tryout roo...
18 April 2014Overrated Games
- Just a topic to talk about some of the most overhyped or overrated games you've ever played.
My most overrated games of all time:
18 April 2014Proximity Chat Helps Cheaters and Clans
- Proximity chat works as follows: when you use the mic, if another player is standing with in a certain range of you, they can hear your voice br...
18 April 2014New players to H HOUR.
- Anyone member on the Socom forums how new players was always welcome? Ppl made guides to help ppl learn how to play Socom. Gave them tips ETC. W...