#2 RosieRascal

RosieRascal

Dev & Steam Support

• Dev Support
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,858 posts
  • LocationPrince Edward Island, Canada

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:39 PM

UE4 does not have a module to support SLI or Crossfire in 4.11.  There was a later engine addition that would allow developers to create their own support module but this means each game must build its own solution.  I was pretty disappointed when I heard this as to me it would have made more sense to have the engine come with the functionality vs just supporting NVidia and AMD code.

Rosie%20Rascal%20sig.png

#3 McDanieI

McDanieI

Corporal

• Active Duty
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • LocationGallipolis Ohio

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:43 PM

Thanks Rosie.

PSN: McDanieI

#4 Dangerous . Ethos

Dangerous . Ethos

Major

• Kickstarter Gunny+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,526 posts
  • LocationHampton V.A

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

UE4 does not have a module to support SLI or Crossfire in 4.11.  There was a later engine addition that would allow developers to create their own support module but this means each game must build its own solution.  I was pretty disappointed when I heard this as to me it would have made more sense to have the engine come with the functionality vs just supporting NVidia and AMD code.

Your prompt detailed response is what i admire about you Rosie, but what you said or explained i haven't the slightest idea about.
PS4 compatible coming soon. Lol

1pa1qb.png Yeah Buddy "HOOYAH"!!! Gunny wit a GROOVE LET'S GET IT!

#5 RILL-KILL

RILL-KILL

Admiral

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,963 posts
  • LocationLeft Of Center

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:29 PM

UE4 does not have a module to support SLI or Crossfire in 4.11. There was a later engine addition that would allow developers to create their own support module but this means each game must build its own solution. I was pretty disappointed when I heard this as to me it would have made more sense to have the engine come with the functionality vs just supporting NVidia and AMD code.

Your prompt detailed response is what i admire about you Rosie, but what you said or explained i haven't the slightest idea about.
PS4 compatible coming soon. Lol
...kinda like buying a car then deciding you want a sunroof. You hear the newer model has the option but upon visiting the dealership, they tell you you'd have to buy the new model as well as have a third party install the sunroof for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Policies FAQ Updates Forums New Content

(Dear community: Unless I directly quote SOFs policy and or its management stating similar, I speak only my opinion on my own behalf. Not SOFs.  ;))