#1 Newybond

Newybond

Senior Chief

• Bravo Squad
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • LocationUtrecht, Netherlands

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

I would like to know how you are able to do these left and right click options of nades with a controller?

The only way I figured out is pushing less hard on the button (underhands) or harder (above hands).

#2 Vice_President

Vice_President

Major

• Dev Testing Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts
  • LocationLFoD

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

I would like to know how you are able to do these left and right click options of nades with a controller?

The only way I figured out is pushing less hard on the button (underhands) or harder (above hands).

the left and right click is a feature for KB/m that gives us the ability to throw shorter nades like you can on controller since Mice dont have pressure sensitive controls. Not sure if you can bind it on a controller. 

Posted Image

\=Posted Image

#3 STONEY-DSP

STONEY-DSP

Gunny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:57 AM

Alternative fire on Controller is under arm throw of nades ( or lobbin them ) and the standard fire button is throwing nades as far as you can.

check setting and configure alternative fire for gamepads

#4 PaulDPearl

PaulDPearl

Major

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,966 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:37 AM

With the controller you use the analog trigger - press soft you get the underhand lob.. basically the ark changes when you move from underhand to over hand.

I set both R1 and R2 to "Fire" which allows me to play like I want to (R1 for trigger) but still lob grenades far if I need to (usually I just end up killing myself or teammates with grenades but that's not new to SOCOM now is it). 

If you just map "Fire" to R1 it will only do the underhand throw (Right Mouse Click). 

SigSoHhrSMALL.gif
ezwu5v-5.png
Twitch/PaulDPearl                YouTube/PaulDPearl

#5 rotty119

rotty119

Gunny

• Active Duty
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • LocationGrant Pass OR

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:23 PM

i personally would like to see the throwing over or under hand with a horizontal line zero degrees looking out being the difference. look up throw overhand, look downward throw underhand

PC FTW

q3e1bb.png

#6 brobst

brobst

Master Sergeant

• Active Duty
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:41 PM

But i use look height to set the distance. If there was just a modifier button like shift click or something

Sent from phone Tapa

...Because Quick Scope...

Best laptop ever... http://www.userbench...UserRun/2009053