3 replies to this topic

#1 mostru24

mostru24

Gunny

• Active Duty
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:26 PM

Guys I need you to see this video where you see this guy shooting through walls and killing at pleasure.I wanted to report that there are people doing tricks and I would like to clean to play fair in a game that we need to be free of cheats.Thank you

Forgive me because I do not know English and is a google translator.

Edited by (BRN) Spazz Brown, 22 March 2017 - 03:38 PM.

#2 SpabRog

SpabRog

Sergeant Major

• Active Duty
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1203 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:27 PM

Im disappointed in   :(

Checkout our chat server, we have had over (*113*) players check us out, and full TEAM(S) all week. Check out our post for more info. Please remember to set a push to talk button in the settings menu. 
(PLEASE SAVE THIS SIG, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTE THIS INFO)
Check out the Reddit forums, and PLEASE TAKE THIS SURVEY. View all the results here.

#3 mostru24

mostru24

Gunny

• Active Duty
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:30 PM

It is a real shame that people like this happen these things.I always record and I am aware.I will take care of at least knowing who does cheating.a greeting

#4 (BRN) Spazz Brown

(BRN) Spazz Brown

Mod Manager

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4458 posts
  • LocationMasshole

Posted 22 March 2017 - 03:37 PM

Moved link into staff section please PM myself in the future.  This will be taken care of.

It's easy to attack and destroy an act of creation. It's a lot more difficult to perform one.

“If you are a gamer, take a deep breath and a moment of reflection occasionally and admire the incredible creativity of the medium you love. And if a game disappoints, provide constructive feedback, not the vitriol that is unfortunately so prevalent nowadays,”